Luis Hevia specializes in the area of Corporate Law, Project Finance and Dispute Resolution. He joined the firm the year of its foundation, 1997, and is partner since 2002.
- Master in Corporate Law, Universidad de Los Andes, 2010.
- Certificate in Corporations and Financing, Universidad de Los Andes, 2009.
- Law, P. Universidad Católica de Chile, 1996 (graduated summa cum laude).
- Admitted as an attorney by the Supreme Court of Chile, 1997.
Awards & Recognitions
- Recommended by Legal 500 international ranking in the area of Public Law (2016, 2017).
- “Matrícula de Honor” award, P. Universidad Católica de Chile, 1994.
Memberships & Academic Activities
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Spanish and English.