José Lyon focuses his practice on the areas of Public Law, Regulated Sectors and Dispute Resolution. He joined the firm as a law clerk in 2013 and became an associate in 2017.
- General Administrative Law Diploma, P. Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, 2019.
- Admitted as an attorney by the Supreme Court of Chile, 2018.
- Law, P. Universidad Católica de Chile, 2016 (graduated summa cum laude).
Memberships & Academic Activities
- Teacher assistant of Constitutional Law, P. Universidad Católica de Chile, since 2012.
- Teacher assistant of Roman Law, P. Universidad Católica de Chile, 2011-2015.
- Spanish and English.