Cristóbal Zepeda specializes in the areas of Public Law, Regulated Markets and Dispute Resolution. Law firm associate since 2014 and former Managing Editor at Center for Bicentennial Studies (from 2012 to 2014).
- Admitted as an attorney by the Supreme Court of Chile, 2012.
- Law Degree, P. Universidad Católica de Chile, 2011 (graduated summa cum laude).
Awards & Recognitions
- “Matrícula de Honor” award, P. Universidad Católica de Chile, 2005.
Memberships & Academic Activities
- Teacher of History of Law, P. Universidad Católica de Chile, since 2017.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Spanish and English.