Andrés Vodanovic specializes in the area of Public Law, Regulated Markets and Dispute Resolution. Law firm associate since 2016 and previously served as Executive Secretary of Council of Observers of the Constituent Process, commission created by Her Excellency Ms. President Michelle Bachelet, with the purpose of overseeing the process of constitutional discussion initiated in 2016. Additionally, he worked at Un Techo para Chile Foundation as Training and Volunteer Coordinator in the Camp Area.
- Master of Law (LLM), Chicago University, 2022.
- Admitted as an Attorney by the Supreme Court of Chile, 2014.
- Law Degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2013.
Memberships & Academic Activities
- Teacher of Constitutional Law, Universidad Alberto Hurtado, 2016.
- Teacher assistant of Constitutional Law.
- Spanish and English.
- “Amistad y Destinación Universal de los Bienes” (Friendship and Universal Destination of Assets). Work presented in III Osvaldo Paya International Meeting. January 2015. Published in Asuntos Públicos journal on February, 2015. Centro de Estudios del Desarrollo (CED).
- “Tribunal Constitucional y control preventivo: ¿un poder ilimitado? (Constitutional Court and preventive control: A limited power?) In Sentencias Destacadas, Edited by “Libertad y Desarrollo”, 2018.
- “La incidencia de la participación ciudadana en los procesos constituyentes: el caso de Chile“, (The incidence of citizen participation in the constituent process: The case of Chile” Annual ICON·S Conference (The International Society of Public Law). Santiago, Chile, 2019.