Paulina Cafena joined the law firm as an associate in June 2019. She is currently doing a Magister Degree in Regulated Sectors Law at “Universidad Carlos III in Madrid, Spain”.
- Diploma on Administrative Contracts and Pubic Procurement at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, May – November 2021.
- Admitted as an attorney by the Supreme Court of Chile, 2020.
- Law Degree, graduated summa cum laude, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2018.
- Minor in Civil Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2018.
Memberships & Academic Activities
- Participation on the development of the jurisprudence search system of the Supreme Court o (IA), July 2021 – July 2022.
- Teacher Assistant of Municipal Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile since August 2020 to date.
- Teacher Assistant of Administrative Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile since 2018.
- Participation in the V International Seminar on Roman Law, Universidad de Chile. Salamanca, Spain.
- Author of La Ilusoria independencia de los Juzgados de Policía Local: obstáculos normativos y un diseño pendiente, en Sentencias Destacadas 2020, Ediciones libertad y Desarrollo, Santiago 2021, pp. 321-348.